Spirituality Day Summer 2017
Whole School Theme: community & Life Together Encompassing ideas of:
- Awe and wonder at the diversity of life and communities on earth
- Celebration of all the different communities we belong to
- Gratitude - being thankful for families and communities that love and nurture us.
- Sharing what we have willingly and helping those in need.
- Being connected to something greater - God’s family.
Every child and adult in school had the time to reflect on how together we make our communities happy, positive places to be , where all are valued equally and every one has a part to play.